Tommy Lasorda and Vin Scully are barely tolerating Psy

HardballTalk

I don’t begrudge Psy his 15 minutes of U.S. fame. Even if he’s on minute 24 now. Guy is a legit musician in Korea and if I were him I’d milk it over here like crazy too.

But not everyone feels that way. Here’s a video of his appearance at Dodger Stadium last night. Check out Tommy Lasorda spending 85% of his time in Psy’s presence failing to comprehend what he was seeing and the other 15% of it not approving.  Then listen for Vin Scully’s voice to come on and give the game recap at the end. You can almost hear him rolling his eyes as he begins to speak:

[nbcsports_video src=http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=26740801&width=590&height=330&property=mlb service=mlb width=590 height=330]

I feel like Lasorda and Scully went out for a beer after the game and had a conversation in which they wondered when, exactly, the world went to complete hell.

View original post

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s